Wed, 11 Jan|
Self-Esteem Skill-Building Programme
A programme to provide therapeutic education and discussion around the self-view
Time & Location
11 Jan 2023, 19:00 GMT – 22 Feb 2023, 19:00 GMT
About the event
Self-esteem is defined as the confidence in oneself and their abilities. Many factors can contribute to it or take away from it. These sessions are designed to provide insight into the structures that make us who we are and identify what actions we can take to consolidate the shortcomings of our growth.
We will look at psychological models and techniques to improve our inner self-talk, understand the effects of low self-esteem on our day-to-day reality, and learn exercises that boost our self-view.
At the end of the programme you should be in a better position to take positive risks, socialise more confidently and navigate life in a more self-actualised way.
These sessions will be ran by Shomi Williams - Psychological Therapist and Founder of Lafiya Health.
Tickets range from £25 to attend 1 group session, to £190 to attend all 4 group sessions with 4 individualised sessions.
Group sessions take place every 2 weeks
January 11th - Session 1: Understanding self-esteem, core beliefs and unpacking negative self-talk
January 25th - Session 2: Interrogating one's self-view and maintenance cycle
February 8th - Session 3: Thought and behavioural tools to practice challenging negative self-perception
February 22nd - Session 4: Connecting to the inner child and our personal values
- Each group session will start at 7pm GMT (London)/ 8pm Lagos/2pm EST (New York)/11am PST (Los Angeles), and will last for approximately 1.5 hours - 2 hours.
- If you are currently in therapy, consult your therapist before attending these sessions.
- These sessions are designed to support you in your journey in self-awareness and move towards a balanced self-view.
- Individual sessions are booked subject to your own availability, you have the responsibility to ensure that you attend these sessions.
- If you have 1 individualised session it is recommended that you attend 1-2 weeks after the last group session.
- If you have 4 individualised session it is recommended that you attend in the following week after each group session, however you can book them at any point before they expire.
- Individual sessions can be booked up until June 30th 2023.
- Standard individual sessions are 30mins each.
- Group sessions are at set times, it is best if you attend live as they are interactive, slides will be sent for viewing after each session.
- You will be given homework, your progress will be correlated to your output and participation.
- This course focuses on giving information and improving different symptoms of distress often caused by low self-esteem, not specific diagnoses e.g. PTSD.
- Refund requests will be granted up until 14 days after purchase (or before 1st session begins), payment fees will be deducted.
- For any further queries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 group sessions
This ticket includes admission to all 4 group sessions£80.00+£2.00 service feeSale ended
4 group sessions + 1:1 review
This ticket includes admission to all 4 group sessions with a 1:1 review appointment that lasts for 30 minutes with Shomi Williams£90.00+£2.25 service feeSale ended
4 group+ 4 one-to-one sessions
Admission to all 4 group sessions (1.5-2hrs) and 4 individualised sessions that last for 30 minutes each.£180.00+£4.50 service feeSale ended
Attend Group Session 1
This ticket grants you access to the 1st session: Understanding self-esteem, core beliefs and unpacking negative self-talk£25.00+£0.63 service feeSale ended
Sessions 2 & 3 only
Admission to session 2 on January 25th and session 3 on February 8th.£50.00+£1.25 service feeSale ended
Attend Group Session 4
This ticket grants you access to the 4th group session on February 22nd 2023: Connecting to the inner child and our personal values£25.00+£0.63 service feeSale ended