Mon, 20 Mar|
Boxing - Home Fitness Class
Online Fitness Classes 2 time per week for 6 weeks (12 sessions total)! 1 Hour per session with a trained instructor. No equipment needed!
Time & Location
20 Mar 2023, 19:00 GMT – 26 Apr 2023, 20:00 BST
About the event
Need to diversify your fitness routine? Want to build up your stamina? Join Lafiya Health live boxing sessions to keep you accountable and on your toes!
Join Lafiya Health's Home Boxing sessions taking place on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7pm GMT (3pm EDT) for an hour of fitness training using classical and contemporary boxing techniques!
There will be 2 sessions per week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-8pm GMT (3-4pm EDT). Sessions start on Monday 20th March and end on Wednesday 26th April 2023.
Take pleasure in watching your cardiovascular health improve in a short period of time while being guided through live sessions with a certified coach!
Other benefits include:
- No equipment needed
- It helps to build a routine
- You learn new skills
- Improved coordination
- Improved fitness
- Improved stamina
- Improved stance and posture
- You remain in the comfort of your home and work at your own pace
- Burnt calories
- Buildable skills - so it is suitable for beginners as well as more advanced participants
- Improved mood
- Improved confidence
- More present-moment focus
All you need is a positive attitude, comfortable clothes and some water!
Paul (the instructor) says:
"My zoom sessions are delivered from the comfort of my living room, no equipment needed. We focus on punch technique, punch selection, punch combinations and how to defend ourselves. Cardio plays a huge part in our 60 minute session. They are beginner friendly - so do not worry about feeling out of depth. The sessions are progressive, building on what you learn each week as well as developing your fitness. Boxing is beneficial for various reasons. It helps to build stamina and muscular endurance, it improves coordination as well as helping with your mental health. This sport is an exciting way to keep active and healthy. I have reaped all these rewards through boxing, hope to see you at our next zoom session."
The extra stuff:
- Purchase a ticket for the entire course of 12 sessions for £30 or pay for a week (2 sessions) for £10.
- Each session grants you access to 1 screen log on (multpile users can use 1 screen).
- Sessions are to be attended live. They will not be recorded.
- It is encouraged but not compulsory for your camera to be on so you can receive targeted support.
- Please let the trainer know about any injuries/mobility limitations so that adjustments to certain exercises can be made for you.
- The instructor is a man.
- Please log onto the zoom session with the username you used to purchase the ticket (or message Lafiya Health to inform us of your identity)
Access to all 12 sessions from Monday 20th March to Wednesday 26th April.£30.00+£0.75 service fee